Noshu Foods is looking for an intern Content Creator to join our growing team at our Alexandria headquarters. The ideal applicant will possess strong brand knowledge and familiarity with the digital media landscape. The successful candidate will work directly with our Social Media Manager, key staff and external consultants, and will be responsible for contributing to our social media presence, editing and creating content, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established health food company are encouraged to apply.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Social Media Community Management:
• Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for images, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
• Increase the number of followers on key social media pages by engaging with customers, influencers and potential brand-partners.
• Monitor and reply to messages from customers on social media platforms (initially under supervision from a team member)
• Use social media polls and surveys to assist in building our consumer insights
2. Coordinating and Distributing Content:
• Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement social media campaigns related to key events and product releases.
• Assist with developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
• Assist in the creation of engaging blog and social media content
• Create video content and edit for social media platforms
• Help coordinate a guest blogger program, one guest blogger per month. Help to amplify this content through other social media channels.
• Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
• Help to create one piece of video content per month and post on Instagram TV.
• Assist in uploading and managing company recipes and blog posts in WordPress (initially under supervision from a director).
3. Managing and Monitoring Social Media Analytics And Ads
• Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Instagram Analytics, Facebook Statistics etc.
• Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our Web site. Look at how well blog posts perform based on their total number of viewers
• Set up paid promotions and ads on Facebook and Instagram according to month budgets and initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Brand knowledge and familiarity with Noshu
• Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
• Excellent verbal communications skills
• High level of attention to detail
• An interest in marketing, communications, social media and the health/food industry
• Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Instagram and Facebook), Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and basic knowledge of Photoshop.
• Video editing skills using software like iMovie or Final Cut Pro
• Experience with setting up ads and monitoring analytics on Instagram and Facebook.
• An ability to consistently demonstrate initiative, excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
• An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
• An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
• The ability to work collaboratively with a team
• This position requires two days per week of work (9am – 5pm) in our office located in Alexandria, Sydney.
• Initial term of engagement is 12 weeks however we are flexible with duration
• Date of commencement to be confirmed, though preferably in December.
• This position is not a salaried internship, although you will be paid a generous per diem / daily allowance to cover travel, food and expenses + some. Opportunity exists for the role to become a part time paid position in 2019.
• Please send a cover letter and CV through to email@example.com
• Along with your submission, please also supply 2 sample posts for Noshu’s Instagram with an image (can be generated yourself or found using the #noshu hashtag on Instagram) and write a sample caption for this image and hashtags you would use.