- 1 pack Noshu 99% Sugar Free Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 2 extra large (59g) eggs
- ¼ cup/ 3 tbsp water
- 100ml / 90g oil of choice (sunflower or coconut oil) or 110g / 5½ tbsp unsalted butter, melted.
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener granule
- 1 x 20cm square brownie pan
- Preheat oven to 170°C / 160°C fan forced.
- Grease brownie pan with oil, and line the base with baking paper.
- Combine 1 egg, water and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Add contents of brownie mix sachet to the bowl and mix with hand whisk or spatula until the brownie batter is smooth and glossy. Set batter aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla essence, natural sweetener and remaining egg until smooth.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared tin before pouring cheesecake mixture over the top. Take a skewer or butter knife, and run it through the cheesecake mixture, using a swirling motion to create a marble effect. You can use as much or as little cream cheese as desired.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the cheesecake layer feels set to touch (Note: cover with foil if cheesecake layer is becoming too brown under heat).
- Allow brownies to cool in the pan before slicing into 3×3 portions (9 brownies).
- Serve a room temperature or chilled. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Nutritional information per serve (1 brownie, when prepared with sunflower oil and Philadelphia cream cheese): 119 calories, 3.6g protein, 4.1g carbs, 9.2g fat.