Brownies AND Blissballs.. what a great combo! Get the best of both worlds with this easy and lunchbox friendly recipe.
Makes: 16 bliss balls, (GF, V)
- 1 pack Noshu 99% Sugar Free Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 1 extra large (59g) egg
- ¼ cup/ 3 tbsp water
- 100ml / 90g oil of choice (sunflower or coconut oil)
- 110g/5½ tbsp unsalted butter, melted.
- 1 x 20 cm square brownie pan
- Desiccated coconut and cocoa powder, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 170°C / 160° C fan forced.
- Grease brownie pan with oil or butter, and line the base with baking paper.
- Combine egg, water and oil / butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add contents of brownie mix sachet to the bowl and mix with hand whisk or spatula until the brownie batter is smooth and glossy.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool in the pan slightly, before slicing into 4×4 even portions. Note: don’t let the brownies cool completely, as it will be easier to mould the portions into balls whilst still slightly warm.
- Using your hands, mould and roll each portion into a ball. Roll each ball in desiccated coconut, or dust with cacao powder, before serving.
- Serve room temperature, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Nutritional information per serve (1 bliss ball prepared with sunflower oil, with cacao powder dusting): 91 calories, Fat: 6.1g (0.9g saturated), Carbohydrates: 4.8g (0.1g sugar), Protein: 2.4g, Fibre: 6.8g (2.8g prebiotic), Sodium: 86mg.
Visit the this page for a vegan-adaptable recipe for the brownies.